||$45 USD Per day||Book Now|
|Group size:||6 - 24||Max-Altitude:|
|Best Season:||Sept - Nov , Feb - June||Trip Grade:||1-3|
|Start:||Kathmandu or Pokhara||End:||Pokhara or kathmandu|
The Trisuli River starts up on the Tibetan plateau near the famous Langtang region. Legend has it that the god Shiva high up in the Himalaya at Gosainkund drove his trident into the ground and created three springs, the source of the river and hence the name Trishuli.
The river is big volume and famous in Nepal for its kayaking and rafting and there are a variety of different sections depending on the ability of the group.One day to five-day trips you can journey downstream through rapids such as ‘ Upset’, ‘Surprise’ and ‘ Ladies Delight’ just to name a few.
There is also time to enjoy the scenery and wave to the villagers on the calmer sections. Big sandy beaches provide ideal spots to camp.
- Kathmandu to approx 3 to 4 hours drive to starting point Charaudi 85 k.m. This trip hitting a few class 2 or 3 rapids and stop for the lunch. After lunch white water hit a class 2 to 3 rapid called “UPSET” and “SURPRISE” At the resort, stop and have hot Tea/Coffee with snacks. At about 6:00 PM. at the camp take the dinner.
- Around 6:30 in the morning wake up Tea/coffee. Then your raft guide take you for village tour about 2 hour, back to resort then serve breakfast quick pack-up and set our (run white water hit a class 2 or 3 rapids and stop for the light lunch. After that raft is going to take out point Simaltal and drive back to Kathmandu / Pokhara / Chitwan by Public bus.
- Bus to put in and from take out of the river sections
- 2 Lunch
- 1 Dinner
- 1 Breakfast
- All the paddling equipment
- Comprehensive wilderness first aid kit
- River maps
- Satellite phone
- Professional standard river guides and safety kayaker/kayak instructor
- All the cooking and kitchen equipment
- Extra snacks while you on the river
- Extra Beverages for on the river i.e.) alcohol
- we recommend people tip the local guides at the end of the trip
- International Flight to Nepal
- Travel Insurance
Please read our Booking terms and conditions carefully. In completing and submitting the booking form, you agree to be bound by these conditions. These conditions apply to the exclusion of any other terms or conditions unless they are set out in the booking form.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
BEST SELLING TRIPS
Price: 75 $3 to 6 hour
Price: $ 1550 USD16 Days
Price: $ 645 USD9 Days
Price: $ 175 USD3 Days
Price: $ 175 USD3 Days
Price: $ 950 USD10 Days
Price: $ 145 USD2 Days
Price: Rs, 2350, Overnight Stay Rs, 32501 Day