Everest Base Camp Trek
||$ 1550 USD||Book Now|
|Group size:||2-6 Persons||Max-Altitude:||5,545m/18,192ft|
|Best Season:||April/May||Trip Grade:||Moderate|
|Start:||April 2018||End:||June 2018|
|Meals:||Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner|
|Accommodation:||3 Star Hotel & Tea House Accommodation|
|Transportation:||Private Vehicle for Land Transportation and Flight|
Everest Base Camp Trek-16 days offers the outstanding experience of mountain views, glimpses of the life the Sherpas, majestic view of Mount Everest(Mt. Sagarmatha) and high altitude Buddhist monasteries. Trekking to the Everest Base Camp of Nepal also provides a lifetime experience of spending time with the majestic view of Himalayas and mountains. Everest Base Camp trek, an adventurous trek also includes climbing to Kalapathhar to experience the panoramic views of Mount Everest and the other Himalayas.
- Airport pickups and drop to Hotel.
- Accommodation at 3-star Hotel in Kathmandu.
- Teahouse accommodation during the Everest Base Camp Trek
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during the trek included.
- All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary
- Domestic flights (Kathmandu- Lukla -Kathmandu)
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu with our expert Tour Guides.
- An experienced, English-speaking and government-licensed trek leader and assistant trek leader (6 trekkers: 1 Trek Guide)
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Down jacket and Sleeping Bag (to be returned)
- National Park Permit and TIMS Card charges.
- Medical Kit.
- Satellite Phone for emergency contact.
- All government and local taxes.
- Nepal entry visa ($60 USD).
- International airfare
- If you don’t have your own sleeping Bag, then you can rental in Kathmandu and if you need down Jacket rent you can get this in Kathmandu as well just let us know.
- All the meals are included on the trek but we only include breakfast while you are in Kathmandu.
- We suggest a tip for the guide and porter after the trek – Plan on a at least 5% to 8% of your trip cost (more will be appreciated).
- We don’t include mineral water on our trek for drinking on the trek but you can buy it at several places for $2-4 a bottle (it gets more expensive towards base camp). A better solution is to buy water tablets in Kathmandu for around $4 and treat the water (Adventure Hub Nepal guides can help you find good places to fill your water bottle).
- Other things not included on the trek are; Wi-Fi, charging batteries and hot showers. (if you want hot shower included then trip cost will go up) Wi-Fi is available in some tea houses for $3 to $5 an hour. Hot showers are also available in a few lodges for around $4- and charging costs about $1.50 an hour.
- It may end up that there will be unforeseen costs due to flight cancellation, weather conditions etc. You are responsible for extra hotel nights ($50/night) and meals in Kathmandu for any extra days in Nepal due to flight delays.
Please read our Booking terms and conditions carefully. In completing and submitting the booking form, you agree to be bound by these conditions. These conditions apply to the exclusion of any other terms or conditions unless they are set out in the booking form.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
BEST SELLING TRIPS
Price: 75 $3 to 6 hour
Price: $ 1550 USD16 Days
Price: $ 645 USD9 Days
Price: $ 175 USD3 Days
Price: $ 175 USD3 Days
Price: $ 950 USD10 Days
Price: $ 145 USD2 Days
Price: Rs, 2350, Overnight Stay Rs, 32501 Day